Proving Zero Energy: the Good, the Bad, and the Getting Better
Learn from the experts who will share ZNE case studies, lessons learned, and recommendations for your future projects.
Thursday, April 20, 2017
16th Annual Municipal Green Building Conference – Connected Cities
Southern California’s largest green building event.
Beth Brummitt, CEM, CEA, LEED-AP
President, Brummitt Energy Associates
Sandy Houck, LC, LEED-AP
M&V and Daylighting Specialist, Brummitt Energy Associates
Jim Ogden, LEED Fellow, Assoc AIA, CxA+BE-PIC
Susan Freed, Architect, CEM, LEED AP
Project Manager, Energy and Sustainability Program, County of San Diego
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to reduce missteps during planning and design.
- The difference between commissioning for ZNE and standard buildings.
- Ways to make your next ZNE project run more smoothly.
|DATE||Thursday, April 20, 2017|
|TIME||10:45 a.m. for panel session / 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Entire conference|
|EVENT||16th Annual MGBCE – Connected Cities All-day conference hosted by USGBC-LA and SoCalGas|
|LOCATION||SoCalGas, Energy Resource Center 9240 Firestone Blvd., Downey, CA 90241|
Building Below Zero in San Diego: Move, Tour, Panel Discussion
- Screening of Building Below Zero, a movie about achieving Net Zero Energy goals.
- Tour DPR Construction’s office, San Diego’s first Net Zero Energy Certified facility.
- Beth Brummitt joins a panel of ZNE Professionals.
|DATE||Friday, April 28, 4:00 – 7:30 p.m.|
|EVENT||ILFI and San Diego Green Building Council|
|LOCATION||DPR Construction, 5010 Shoreham Place, San Diego CA 92122|