Brummitt encourages your participation in one or more courses on biomimicry. Biomimicry is an approach to innovation that seeks sustainable solutions to human challenges by emulating nature’s time-tested patterns and strategies. For more information, please download the event flyer:
BRUMMITT is proud to partner with Bonneville Environmental Foundation on environmental sustainability by purchasing Renewable Energy Credits equal to our purchased electricity use, carbon offsets to offset employee travel, and Water Restoration Certificates® equal to our office water use.
• U.S. Green Building Council
• San Diego Green Building Council
• California Association of Building Energy Consultants
• American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc.
• The Association of Energy Engineers
• Illuminating Engineering Society
• International Living Futures Institute
• Society for Design Administration