Please join us at the Energy Innovation Center for an educational event to help prepare you for ZNE. There is no fee to attend.
Zero Net Energy: From Ideas to Reality for Buildings and Communities
- Beth Brummitt, Founder and President, Brummitt Energy Associates. Beth has over 25 years experience in energy efficiency, building energy modeling, Title 24 energy codes, and has helped SDG&E develop the first Zero Net Energy Case Study for commercial buildings.
- Douglas Kot, Head of Section, DNV GL
- Hana Grene, Senior Government Affairs Manager, CSE
What You’ll Learn
- What is Zero Net Energy (ZNE) and what does it take?
- What “real world” challenges do Zero Net Energy projects face?
- How the best-laid plans can go awry and how to find solutions.
- How to scale from buildings to campuses and portfolios.
- Are you doing effective energy planning for your projects?