Please join us at the Los Angeles Municipal Green Building Conference and Expo for a thought-provoking panel discussion on California’s fastest-growing energy agenda featuring our very own Beth Brummitt as a panelist. There is no fee to attend.
Zero Net Energy: From Ideas to Reality for Buildings and Communities
- Beth Brummitt, Founder and President, Brummitt Energy Associates. Beth has over 25 years experience in energy efficiency, building energy modeling, Title 24 energy codes, and has helped SDG&E develop the first Zero Net Energy Case Study for commercial buildings.
- Vireak Ly, Program Manager, Southern California Edison
- Kara Kokernak, Sustainable Energy Use Consultant, DNV GL
What You’ll Learn
- What is Zero Net Energy (ZNE) and what does it take?
- What “real world” challenges do Zero Net Energy projects face?
- How the best-laid plans can go awry and how to find solutions.
- How to scale from buildings to campuses and portfolios.
- Are you doing effective energy planning for your projects?
|DATE||Thursday, April 21, 2016|
|TIME||Panel Discussion: 10:45 a.m.
Conference: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|EVENT||15th Annual Municipal Green Building Conference & Expo|
|VENUE||SCE Energy Resource Center|
|ADDRESS||9240 Firestone Boulevard, Downey, CA (Map)|
|COST||Free — REGISTER NOW →|
Who Should Attend
- Building Owners, Developers, Architects and Facilities Planners